UX Desinger wanted.
• Be responsible for the delivery of an end to end design project for a channel or product.
• Drive the overall design process directing designers and third party agencies in each step of the UX process, including project planning, discovery, user research and analysis, requirements definition, conceptual design, content planning, interaction planning, and interaction specification and UX standards.
• Collaborate effectively with stakeholder from local markets, product, technology, brand and marketing to bring structure, clarity and customer focus to the design delivery for a channel or product.
• Create design concepts and specifications for significant future products and services, leading through innovative approaches on programmes in order to achieve higher effectiveness.
• Engages with lead markets and product teams to define and document user experience requirements for a channel such as Online or Retail for a product such as Cloud creates specifications that are grounded in technical feasibility and based on opens standards such as HTML and CCS.
Experience in User Experience
Experience in a commercial product and/or service development environment
Experience in mobile related businesses
Exceptional ability to balance priorities and business / design trade-offs.
Excellent ability to influence and lead thinking up to executive and senior management levels
Strong and consistent user focus, demonstrated through putting the user and their needs ahead of features and technology. Mentor others in this area.
Technology grounding - sufficient high-level understanding to allow informed assessment of likely technology and terminal impact on User Experience design.
Responsible for watching and reporting trends.
Excellent ability to drive effective delivery in cross-functional projects in a fast-moving environment working with both internal and external resources
Excellent awareness to understand and respond to the organisational and cultural factors in working across an international group
Degree in design, design management, psychology, human-computer interaction or equivalent.
proactive approach to tasks and willingness to take ownership
ability to work independently
seniority in sense of communication with stakeholders at different hierarchy levels